Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The tree

          This year I was kinda late putting up my xmas tree.. Today's already the 8th! I normally put it up like a month plus before xmas LOL. So today I decided to 'grow' my xmas tree! It took an hour to grow!

Here it is.


Stage 1


Stage 2


Stage 3


Stage 4


Stage 5 -Tree's final growth

Time to add stuffs on it!




Finally it's done!

Here's my Xmas wishlist LOL! *hints*
>loads of alcohol-filled chocolates!
>a new camera bag
>wallet

This will definitely not come from Santa since I don't have a chimney for him to enter. If he comes through my front doors.. there goes my alarm
To all of you.. hope you guys have a great time during xmas even if it's with your family or friends..Enjoy it! The world is coming to an end! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment