Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mira!

         Mira mira.... Real name: Tunku Amira Zahra =). I know her since form 2! That's like already 5 years! Half a decade to make it sound nicer LOL
She's a really cool and a kind friend which I bet whoever that knows her will say the same thing hehe.
So here's a post dedicated to you! =)

Here's Mira!

We all headed to Miras place for her B'day party =) Ely fetched 4 of us (vivian, dira, priya and me). Thank you ely! XD. We got there in a breeze and mira's friend 'Athira' was following us.

The party was REALLY fun! and here comes mira and her b'day cake!
 
Blowing the cake!



Then Richie forced her to take off all those candles with her mouth LOL



Everyone helped her with her falling hair :D



She's showing how it's done haha



Finally she got the 'headshot' LOL
Thanks to Richie for pushing her head right into her cake! XD







She and her 'peace' sign

Happy Birthday to one of my closest friend!! Don't ever forget me yeah!
PS: I really had a great time at your party! and I wasn't drunk LOL *i think*

More pics of us having fun at your party.








oops =)



 

 

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment