Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas!

It's 25th of December! It's christmas! eventhough it's only for a day.. But the feelings just last for a month or so. I don't know why either =) It's been a great week because,
1. I'm kinda done with my work! haha
2. It's Christmas so everyone gets to enjoy!
3. Year 2010 is close and i haven't have any plans yet LOL

Whenever i think about xmas, I always think about snow, brightly lit houses, snowmen




                                                                             Whoa!

But what we have in Malaysia is, HOT SUN, RAIN OUT OF NOWHERE and DARK HOUSES! We're not celebrating halloween, heloo!
I've got one of my wish list fulfilled which is to get a camera bag! Thanks to my bro ;)
Well.. I hope all of you have a great time out there and don't drink too much! heeee


Hungry?? Huhuhu

~Merry Christmas! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment