Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Farewell'?

Got a message from Iman bout Rachel's so-called farewell dinner HAHHA. She was just going to Paris for student exchange program but i guess she misses us too much till she call us out for dinner!! We had 'it' in Delicious@BV.
Eventhough it was only the five of us, but we had lots of fun and laughter! We ordered the usuals... chocolate... chocolate and chocolate. *I forgot to take pictures of the food* darnnnn.


The girl that's gonna leave for Paris tomorrow! Hope you'll have fun!
P.S.: Dont forget to visit the pet shop I told you HAHAAHH


Family picture! Im not in it >.>


What has happened to my camera settings!!! *sobs* time to change settings.



 
Us!.... I really look sick 

Oh btw.. when i was exiting Delicious.. I saw Melissa and Pui Yi! what a coincidence haha
Hariish was also at BV-1.. he's working in front of village grocer selling Bean Bags XD go visit him! LOL
Wanna thank Priya for sending me back! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment