Sunday, November 29, 2009

Left 4 Dead 2!

I'm really stuck at home thanks to my 'red eye'! But i have the sudden urge to play Left 4 Dead 2! Since i'm not even out, i started downloading it yesterday. Can't wait to play it!
I guess L4D2 should be fun since the 1st version was goood! Especially when played with friends LOL *you know who you are*

Supported OS: Windows 7 / Vista / Vista64 / XP
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

I'm having doubts that my laptop can even play this  >.>
My best bet is still my desktop hahaaha
Here are some pics to get you drooling over the mouse :)


Love it!




: D

Can't wait! Just wish me good luck downloading LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment