Friday, July 23, 2010

I had hope! :)

On the 18th of July, I went back to Taylors College to participate in the Jog for Hope event! Well, it wasn't really an event, but more like a charity thing. People pay to jog during that event, and the money raised will be donated to the Kelabits in Bario, Sarawak *i think* =/



Woke up at 5am that morning but felt super sleepy. Got ready and waited for the couple* to pick me up :) (thanks guys) haha

We left my house at 7.15 and was told that the registration will be closed at 7.30. Which was bad cause I haven't registered at that time :O. But in the end, we made it just in time haha.
Met a lot of old college mates and some of the lecturers! :)
We started running at 8am but I ended up running alone. Sorry! *you know who you are* lol
Reached back around 8.45 and waited for the others to arrive. We were all tired! D:

Meng and me :)

and Twan :D

Old college mates and one new one(right) haha

a hug after a jog :)

Later that day we went to midvalley for lunch at kimgarys'. :)
Then we visited a famous temple in Brickfields (Maha Vihara Bhuddist Temple)! I don't even know how the temple looks like, but when I got there, I was shocked haha. A very comfortable place to visit :D

One part of the temple, where people go for Sunday classes.

:)

That was the last part of our trip that day! The day where Lee Meng left for Melbourne once again haha.
More to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment