Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back to business!

Woohoo! After weeks of uni, I'm starting to feel the workload pouring in. Especially the project we were assigned to. Me and my team members were too ambitious till we decided to do something which flies! It's gonna be a helicopter with some use :P
I 'think' this is what it's gonna look like.


Hope this will turn out well! 
We're gonna visit a few shops to see how this works. 
Sadly, there are a few groups that are doing the same thing but might not have the same function though. It's gonna be hard controlling this piece of thing since I've murdered both of my RC heli LOL.

Engineering fair is just 2 months away! Will there be enough time to finish this up? How sad if we didn't make it on time. Not only that, my group is also responsible to host this fair! WTF?!?
At the same time, we need to take care of our booths. Hope someone is kind enough to host this fair for us :D *will be paid though*

That's all for now! Update when stuff happens kekekeee

No comments:

Post a Comment