Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Close

Wow! It's already Feb in a blink of an eye! prolly two LOL
Had enough rest *i think* and uni's starting in less than a months time!
Everyone is flying here and there, and by that, i mean flying off abroad to study.
For those flying, have a safe trip! and for those staying local, see you soon hahah
I feel weird cos everyone's packing to leave m'sia, while I'm just hanging around cuz I'm staying :/

This year kinda sad cuz both CNY and Valentine's day clashes. But doesn't affect me cuz 'you know why' haha
I feel sorry for lovely chinese couples cuz they're forced to celebrate CNY instead D:
I'm not being racist here since only chinese celebrate CNY?

I've been watching people doing Vlogs in YouTube and I find them having lots of guts staring at the camera. Is like you're  talking to a machine which totally doesn't responds! Kinda weird in fact. That's why I totally respect these people haha.
I made a short vid for Ely for her birthday and it took me a huge amount of time trying and trying over again, and i didn't even look at the cam! I've never talk to something respond-less, if that's how you spell it.  It's like talking to the wall. Well that's how I feel haha.

Latest crave! the tom tom car kit for iphone hahah

 
Credits to www.navigadget.com for this pic

 
Credits to www.jdmag.com for this pic
Looks fun! but it costs 500 bucks or more @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment