Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just another day

Darn! a 10 day gap between posts! Bad sign.. oh wellll :)
few updates to make this less blog less empty and prevent the previous post from staying 'there' LOL
--------  -------------   --------------  ------------  ----------   --------------
06/01: Welcome back! Rachel Heng See Min! LOL.... Sorry didn't meet up with you and the others! I can't say I'm busy, but i had stuffs to do.. so yeah.. Hang out with you soon ok?!

08/01: Mum's b'day! My bro and I secretly went out from home just to get a cake for her in Baskin.. Was surprise that the Ice-cream cake only cost 100 bucks! :D I just made the whole family fat XD
Had dinner with my mum's side gramps to celebrate.

09/01-10/01: Went down to Malacca for great-grandma's prayers. That's why couldn't hang out with you guys! >< Sorry had to prioritizesome stuffs first haha. Met up with my crazy cousins.. you know who you are LOL. So here are some crazy moments :D


Mel :D

 
Wei Han!
ahahahaahhhahah



Charmaine



She shyyyy



@.@



sister-brother love :D



 

 
PHOTOGENIC! + kinky LOL

 
Cousin from Malacca! (yee shen) :D



and his sis (yuan). Don't they look almost the same?!? XD



I wasn't the subject of the pic LOL



Crystal and Mel... It's not spastic! i meant the pic haha



Save me from MELzilla!  :\

 
pro camwhorer :)

Today: First time making pizza.. made pepperoni pizza and it turned out well! only thing was the side crust... i could kill someone with it LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment